Residential and Commercial Installation
Once given the opportunity to install your custom system, the following will take place -
- A service contract including system specifications, warranty information and payment terms is signed and an installation date is established. Edgewater offers a 5 year warranty on many components of your system, and a 3 year warranty on labor and sprinkler heads for example.
- Edgewater will notify DigSafe and other utilities in advance so that underground utilities are located and clearly and safely marked
- A licensed plumber is contracted to make the connection to the main water source and install the back flow preventer.
- Sprinkler lines are run using a state of the art Ditch Witch 255sx pipe puller. This machine pulls pipe underground to a depth of up to 12 inches below grade with minimal disruption and scarring of your existing lawn.
- All connections and junctions are made and sprinkler heads are installed into designated locations. Depending on your custom design, this may include rotary heads, spray heads, and drip line irrigation or a combination thereof.
- Valve boxes are installed at ground level in convenient, obscured locations. Valve boxes do not need to be accessed by customers and are for service purposes only.
- Existing lawn will be graded, raked and over seeded to minimize disruption.
- Technicians will educate you on the workings of your system, so that you may program your system controller or make minor sprinkler head adjustments should you desire.